Marriage Licenses

The City Court does not issue marriage licenses. You may contact the Clerk of Superior Court’s Office at 602-37CLERK (602-372-5375) or online here for further information.

The Clerk of the Superior Court for Maricopa County provides marriage licenses and passport services at several locations across the Valley.  You can also obtain marriage license services at several deputized Justice Court Facilities.

Passport Services

The City Court does not issue passports.  The Clerk of Court's Office provides passport application services here.