What can I do with household hazardous wastes?
Hazardous wastes may be taken to the Glendale Landfill located at 11480 W. Glendale Avenue; disposal fees are $1.46/100 pounds and additional charges apply for refrigerators, coolers and dehumidifiers. You may also contact PSC Industrial Service at (602)252-1186 or Envirosolve at (602)276-7602 to arrange for collection of items; there is a fee for their services.

Show All Answers

1. When is my refuse/recycling picked up?
2. How can I opt-in to the recycling program?
3. How do I acquire a recycling bin?
4. My refuse/recycling was not collected. What can I do?
5. What can I put in my recycling bin?
6. What items are considered household hazardous waste materials?
7. What can I do with household hazardous wastes?
8. How do I dispose of motor oil and used car batteries?
9. Can rechargeable batteries be recycled?
10. What to I do with my old alkaline batteries?
11. I've just purchased new tires to place on my vehicle. What do I do with the old tires?
12. Does the City offer residents the opportunity to recycle live trees during the Christmas season?